ABP Postgraduate Diploma in Principles of Computer Assisted Knee Arthroplasty (PCAKA)
The aim of the Eduqual Postgraduate Diploma in Principles of Computer Assisted Knee Arthroplasty (PCAKA) is to promote the best levels of clinical and technical knowledge and skill to use computer technology for Arthroplasty (TKA) and demonstrate the highest standards of Best Practice.
Please note the course fee of £950 is inclusive of the Qualification fee.
The modules covered are as follows:
1. Anatomy and biomechanical factors of the knee.
2. Manual surgical techniques.
3. CAS system hardware.
4. Navigated tools and instruments.
5. Start-up and set-up.
6. Software workflows.
8. Tibial planning and navigation.
9. Limb alignment, tissue balance and gap analysis.
10. Femoral planning and navigation.
11. Final alignment and report.
12. Robotics in total knee arthroplasty
13. Custom jig pre-operative imaging
14. Custom jig preoperative planning
15. Custom jig surgical technique
Please note this course has been awarded
38 postgraduate credits