Eduqual Postgraduate Diploma in Principles of Computer Assisted Knee Arthroplasty (PCAKA)
The aim of the Eduqual Postgraduate Diploma in Principles of Computer Assisted Knee Arthroplasty (PCAKA) is to promote the best levels of clinical and technical knowledge and skill to use computer technology for Arthroplasty (TKA) and demonstrate the highest standards of Best Practice.
The modules covered are as follows:
1. Anatomy and biomechanical factors of the knee.
2. CAS system hardware.
3. Navigated tools and instruments.
4. Start-up and set-up.
5. Software workflows.
7. Tibial planning and navigation.
8. Limb alignment, tissue balance and gap analysis.
9. Femoral planning and navigation.
10. Final alignment and report.
11. Robotics in total knee arthroplasty
12. Custom jig pre-operative imaging
13. Custom jig preoperative planning
14. Custom jig surgical technique