Our aim this year is to show clinicians and orthopaedic surgeons that the technology should respond to their needs and reply to our daily surgical issues. We will also have sessions to discuss cases with experts in orthopaedics and in CAS.
The Conference Programme for CAOS UK 2013 will cover the following topics:
- Uni and Bi. Navigation and robotics.
- TKR. Navigation and robotics.
- Osteotomy and ACL. Navigation and robotics.
- Design, Biomechanics and Patient Matched blocks and implants
- Total Hip and Tumour. Navigation and robotics.
- Simulation Section.
- New technologies and Applications.
- Future of Navigation. Deformity and Dynamics.
each of which will be delivered through
- Keynote Lectures by International Experts
- Scientific Paper presentations
- Specially dedicated time for industry hands on demonstrations for different systems (custom jigs, navigation and robotics) and visiting the industry exhibition
- Hands on Workshops for different available systems
- Industry Exhibition
Call for Papers / Presentations
The Scientific Committee of the CAOS UK Conference 2013 invite colleagues to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the conference in London on November 21-22. The Closing Date for abstract submissions is: 1700 (GMT), Saturday 31 August 2013. No abstract will be considered after the closing date. Please note that presenting authors whose abstract are accepted MUST be paid registrants. Abstracts should be submitted online at www.caosuk.org
Please note this event is free to all RSM Members and trainees. Full details of conference fees can be found here.