The acquisition of this knowledge can be broken down into modules with exercises to provide more focused learning.
1. Anatomy and biomechanical factors of the knee.
2. Manual surgical techniques.
3. CAS system hardware.
4. Navigated tools and instruments.
5. Start-up and set-up.
6. Software workflows.
8. Tibial planning and navigation.
9. Limb alignment, tissue balance and gap analysis.
10. Femoral planning and navigation.
11. Final alignment and report.
13. Custom jig pre-operative imaging
14. Custom jig preoperative planning
15. Custom jig surgical technique