CAOS UK Conference Programme
27 October 2013
The Conference programme has now been published including the Faculty and Guest lectures, Presentations and Industry Workshops.
Our aim this year is to show clinicians and orthopaedic surgeons that the technology should respond to their needs and reply to our daily surgical issues. We will also have sessions to discuss cases with experts in orthopaedics and in CAS.
The Conference Programme for CAOS UK 2013 will cover the following topics:
- Uni and Bi. Navigation and robotics.
- TKR. Navigation and robotics.
- Osteotomy and ACL. Navigation and robotics.
- Design, Biomechanics and Patient Matched blocks and implants
- Total Hip and Tumour. Navigation and robotics.
- Simulation Section.
- New technologies and Applications.
- Future of Navigation. Deformity and Dynamics.
each of which will be delivered through
- Keynote Lectures by International Experts
- Scientific Paper presentations
- Specially dedicated time for industry hands on demonstrations for different systems (custom jigs, navigation and robotics) and visiting the industry exhibition
- Hands on Workshops for different available systems
- Industry Exhibition
Registrations are now welcomed here
Mr. Ajeya Adhikari
Professor Maximillian Rudert University of Wurzburg, Germany